miércoles, 22 de abril de 2015

Fair Trade

Vicuña Mackena 700
Reñaca
Viña del Mar
Fake street 123
Springfield
New York, UK

18th of March, 2015

Hi Felix, how are you?

Well, the last day I was walking home after school, It was six o´clock, so I was hungry because I did not eat breakfast that day.

Walking in the street I entered into a store to buy a chocolate, but it was a little more expensive than usual and had a logo of "Fair Trade". So I bought the chocolate and it was delicious, one of the best chocolates I have ever tasted in my life. I became curious, so I asked to the seller from where that chocolates bar came and what meant "Fair trade". He taught me that the chocolate came from Africa and "Fairtrade" is an organization. He told me, that I have to search in the internet for more Information because he did not know more.

So when I entered to my home, I picked up my notebook and started to search in google for some information. Well, "Fair Trade" is an organization to help people, but what kind of people? This organization wants to help the farmers, how? It is very simple really all you need to is go to any supermarket of your city and search for any product with the Fair-trade logo, it is very easy to find one, the logo is a stick man holding his hand up in signal of victory, and in the left is like a green leaf that represents the nature and on the other side it is a blue "sky". Well, one time you have got the product that you want to buy, you could see that it is ten percent more money than usual, but that percentage goes directly to the workers who make your product possible and it is high quality.

Well, I hope my information helps you to improve the organization. See you later!

Your Friend, Sebastián Covarrubias     


    

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario