miércoles, 26 de noviembre de 2014

Letter to a Friend

Hey John, how are you ?

Well, the last saturday I played the rugby tournament in London with my team "Liverpool Dogs", the fifteen a side tournament, where come 32 teams from all England to compete to be the best rugby club in the country.
 We won all the games but in the semi-final we were losing by 4 points and in the last move in the game I caught the ball and I threw myself to the in-goal zone at the same time I got tackled, luckily I made the try, so we acceded to the final but also I became injured cause the wound in my leg, I broke my tibia, so I can't play the big final. We lost the match by one point, they told me that the match was very good because meanwhile my friends played the final I was in the hospital. 
Now I need to use a cast to immobilise my leg, the treatment is to be used 5 months and 7 without sports and after that I need to go to the doctor to start walking again . 
So I will be here waiting for my recovery, I expect to see you soon.
Sebastian Covarrubias 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario