miércoles, 21 de agosto de 2013

Section 3 - Task 3

Surprising a friend

The last Friday was the birthday of my best friend. I organized this because he is a good friend and it was his fifteenth birthday. First I asked permission to his parents one week before the birthday day. When I have the permission I create a group in whatsapp with all his true friends. In the group we took about who bring the things like: the drinks, food, the gift, etc. The birthday day we went to my friend home, while him to the mall for distraction. We had around one hour to prepare everything and when he arrived, we jumped on him and he got surprised. He was really surprised of this party and very grateful for this. I recommend do this to yours friends, so... Do it!  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario